At A Radiant Life, we honor the connection between mind, body and spirit and believe that through yoga, you can achieve whole-body wellness. We use a personalized approach in our classes to help our students turn their senses inward, listening to their own bodies, nurturing and cherishing their core being.
We believe that yoga is for Every Body – it’s just a matter of finding the style, level and class that is right for your individual needs and goals.
- Our classes are limited to 7 students to insure individualized instruction and attention.
- Our private or small-group classes are taught in an intimate, home studio, where you are surrounded by peace, warmth, love and support.
- Each class is tailored to the current needs of each student as we incorporate our knowledge of therapeutic yoga to assist you on your path to wellness.
- Come join our community of the heart.
We incorporate yoga philosophy, kirtan (chanting), guided meditation, active relaxation, Reiki, and aromatherapy in our classes as an approach to fully-integrated health and wellness.
“With conscious effort, dedication, and support, we can embrace our core being and become the next, best, version of ourselves.” – our Director, Jackie Kubica-Aronoff
We offer a 90-minute Case History interview with our instructor. Let us listen, nurture, and support you in your journey towards whole-body wellness.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented lotions to class in consideration of other students and instructors who have chemical sensitivities.
- Wear comfortable clothing which will cling when you bend over.
- All mats and props are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
A Radiant Life home studio is located at:
23240 Mariano Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Just off the 101 freeway at the Woodlake/Valley Circle exits
(classes are by appointment only)
Classes are limited to 7 students, so please see the class calendar to reserve your space. A two-hour cancellation notice is required. Thank you!