reiki and intuitive guidance
We are far more than the physical body alone.
Yoga is the union of mind, body and spirit. We use the 5 Kosha system of yoga and Ayurveda, where the individual is seen as having five bodies – physical, energetic, psychological, intuitive, and spiritual. As such, it is our goal to help our students maintain their natural state of wellness in all five bodies.
If everything is energy, such as light and sound which can be seen as energy waves, then the five bodies can be seen as energy moving at different rates, with the physical body being the most dense. Since energy moves from subtle to dense, if we can deal with energetic imbalances in the subtle bodies, then they may not manifest as physical dis-ease.
Reiki and other energy-work modalities strive to balance a person’s energy. While we have a physical body, we know that our physical health is also affected by our emotional state, our stress level, and our overall feeling of well-being. Reiki treats the whole person – physical, mental, emotional and even spiritual. We carry tension, or “dis-ease”, in our physical body, such as in muscle knots, and also as mental or emotional stress. Tension or pain in the physical body can create the same in the mental/emotional body, and vice versa. Stress is simply a tightness or “blockage” of energy in the body, and Reiki works to balance or relieve that, regardless of whether it is physical, mental, or emotional, to relax the whole body, and to return your entire being to a state of ease.
Reiki and energy-healing sessions are always one-one-one, in a private setting, where the client is fully clothed and resting on a massage table. In a virtual session, the client will be at their home, and the practitioner will conduct a video call during which they will discuss the client’s issues; then the client will relax as the practitioner practices their healing modality and offers any intuitive information that may arise during their treatment.
Reiki can be practiced during all states of illness or wellness, as it is completely non-invasive. The practitioner may rest their hands lightly on the client’s body in an in-person session, but it is not necessary, as distance-Reiki is a very common practice, well before video sessions were commonplace. During your session, please wear comfortable clothing which cling to the body as well as socks, and remove jewelry and watches, if possible.
Like massage and acupuncture, Reiki and energy healing can be done when issues arise, or on a regular basis. Many clients find the most relief with regularly-scheduled appointments.
Reiki and Intuitive Guidance Services Available
A Radiant Life is proud and honored to have incredible energy practitioners from across the country offering a myriad of services. Our staff includes several Reiki Masters, energetic healers, empaths and intuitives. All of our energy-workers have unique gifts to offer, so each session will be different to meet the current needs of each client.
- Jackie has been a Reiki Master since 2010. Her Reiki sessions are not traditional, however, as her empathic and intuitive abilities make each session truly unique to the client’s needs; as she says, you never know who is going to show up! It is her honor and life purpose to use her gifts to help others in their healing path to embody their natural state of wellbeing.
- RYT 500 – Advanced Teacher of Therapeutic Yoga from Kripalu School of Integrative Yoga Therapy in 2020.
- Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho – Usui System of Natural Healing in 2010.
- Intuitive and Medium.
- Tina studied reiki under Rev. Dr. Lea Alexander, and is seventh in line from Mikao Usui, founder of Usui Reiki Ryoho (Usui Spiritual Energy Healing Method). After many years working in various fields that were largely unfulfilling, she decided to pursue her true passion of helping and healing people and animals. Tina is currently on the path of becoming a crystal healer, medicine carrier, and shaman.
- Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho – Usui System of Natural Healing in 2018
- Additional training in Reiki and Body Balancing Techniques for Animals in 2018
- Antoinette has been a Reiki Master since 2008. Her dharma (purpose in life), is to allow God to work through her as a healer in yoga, Ayurveda and other complementary therapies, assisting others in living their dharma, alleviating chronic pain, suffering, and helping them to live a joyful and purpose driven life beyond their imagination.
- Reiki Master.
- PhD in Metaphysical and Religious Studies.
- Energetic Wellness Intuitive.
- Currently studying at the Kripalu School of Integrative Yoga Therapy.
- Michelle Jones practices Holy Fire Reiki. She uses a combination of healing modalities alongside reiki including crystals, aromatherapy, sound, and art. Having traveled her own journey to recovery, Michelle brings a unique perspective to her energy work. Working with clients and seeing them drop old traumas, patterns, and behaviors has been an incredible gift.
- Level 2 Reiki Practitioner from Eloia Healing Arts Temecula Reiki Center in 2018